One of the world's best-known cars, the Ford Model T, first appeared in 1908, and continued to be produced without much change until 1927, with a total production of more than 15 million. It was available in open-body touring and runabout styles, as well as fixed-roof sedans, coupes and pickups; it was also highly popular as a base for customization.
This kit represents a customized version of the 1925 Model T 2-door coupe with the roof chopped and lowered. The interior features bucket seats, dashboard and roll bars, and the Lincoln V8 engine is mounted in front of the cabin. A Latham supercharger is set between the V-banks. The exhaust pipes are reproduced with plated parts, and the reare tires are drag slicks.
- Brand new 1/25 scale plastic model kit of 1925 Ford Model T "Chopped" Set of 2 pieces (Skill 2) 1/25 plastic model kit by AMT.
- Brand new box.
- Open wheels.
- Salt flat discs.
- Chrome plated parts.
- Pre-lettered drag slicks.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Optional tinted windows.
- Customizing decals and parts.
- Black vinyl tires and metal axles.
- 2 complete engine - stock and Hi-Po V-8.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Parts molded in white, unless otherwise indicated.
- Build TWO complete cars: Stock, Custom or Drag.
- "Chrome" trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.