The Chevy® S-10™ was first introduced in 1982. It was the first small size pickup truck to be designed and built domestically by the big 3 auto companies. There had been other small pickups, but those were rebadged imports. This model is the first generation of the truck, which lasted until to 1993. The S-10 is now into its third generation. When building the S-10, GM used many off the shelf parts from other vehicles. Mostly these parts came from GM’s G-body line of intermediate cars. At the same time a GMC® version was offered and was named the S-15 Sonoma™. Many different engines and transmissions were offered in both lines including a diesel engine.
- Turbocharged 4.3 liter 285 hp V-6 engine
- Detailed all-wheel-drive drivertrain
- Opening hood and tailgate
- Optional 3-panel rear window
- Moulded in white and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tyres
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.