An all-new Pontiac® Firebird was introduced for 1970 and represented a new high for Pontiac styling with the introduction of air dams and a rear spoiler. With a 400 cubic inch engine and a four speed trans equipped with standard Hurst shifter, as well as complete instrumentation, including a tach turned on its side to red line at 12 o'clock just like a racecar, the new Firebird completed the performance image. The Trans Am featured one of the best-tuned suspensions of any car (including the Corvette) and its European styling gave it instant class.
- Detailed 400 Ram Air V-8 with shaker hood induction system
- Choice of stock rally wheels and tyres or custom 19” wheels with low profile tyres
- Decals with stock and custom graphics
- Tampo printed Firestone Tyres
- Moulded in white, clear, transparent red with chrome plated parts and soft black tyres
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.