For 1978, Chevrolet® introduced a totally redesigned El Camino® based on the all-new '78 Malibu™ platform. The new design was a success, and the El Camino would retain the same basic design with minor changes until it was discontinued. The dual-purpose El Camino was popular with buyers when it was new, and today it is popular among lowrider and street machine enthusiasts.
- Choice of 3 build options include Stock, Street, and Lowrider
- Optional Camper Top & Tonneau Cover
- Three complete sets of wheels and tyres
- Stock and custom hood, seat, steering wheel and front grill options
- Moulded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tyres
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.