For the 1997 model year, Ford made their best-selling Ford F-150 XLT more aerodynamic than ever. New touches included a rounded nose, low-drag mirrors, flush headlights, signal lamps and a wrap-around chrome bumper. Buyers could also choose between the stock 4.2L V-6 or a more powerful 4.6L V-8 engine, which produced 220 hp at 4,750 rpm. Kit features an opening hood with a replica 4.6L V-8 engine, a detailed XLT cab interior, chassis and suspension; soft black tyres, chrome-plated parts and decals with factory markings and custom graphics.
- Detailed 4.6 liter V-8 engine
- Opening hood
- Full XLT cab interior, chassis and suspensionr
- Decals with factory markings and custom graphics
- 116 pieces
- Measures 9" when complete
- Molded in White and Clear with Chrome Plated Parts and Soft Black Tire
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.