Revell 1/25 Dodge Ram VTS Pickup Plastic Model Kit
1/24 Scale. Length: 8" Width: 3". Height: 2-3/4" Parts: 103.
It ain't your gran' mamma's hay hauler. When Dodge introduced their first souped-up super truck in 1996, it blew people's hair back... literally. And of course, that's exactly what the designers expected when they lowered the frame, improved the suspension tuning and dropped in a V-10, 400 horsepower Viper engine. The result, although impractical, was impressive, with 0-60 mph (0-97 km/h) acceleration times of less than five seconds and a top speed of over 150 mph (241 km/h).
Kit features a detailed 8.0 liter V-10 engine and drivetrain, folding tailgate, separate tonneau cover and authentic VTS decals. Skill level 2.
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in white; transparent red and clear
- Detailed 8.0 liter V-10 engine and drivetrain; folding tailgate and separate tonneau cover
- Chrome plated parts and soft black tires
- Waterslide decals with authentic VTS decal markings
- Requires model glue and paint (not included)