The Original Art Series from the Kats at AMT continues, now in STANDARD-SIZED packaging!
For this first release in the new format, the 1940 Ford Sedan is featured in its rare early 1970s “Spic ’n Span Sedan” packaging.
The body and specialized optional drag racing hood scoop for this evergreen kit have been retooled.
Original expanded decal artwork and pad-printed tires round out this fantastic release!
A bonus super-sized postcard print is included in the kit, suitable for framing and collecting.
• 1/25 scale, skill 2, paint and cement required
• molded in white
• body and hood scoop have been retooled
• build stock or drag
• opening hood
• pad-printed tires and drag slicks
• expanded original decal graphics
• new “standard size” Original Art Series packaging illustration
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.