Monogram 1/24 '53 Chevy Bel Air 3 in 1 Plastic Model Kit
The Chevrolet Bel Air model was first introduced in 1950 and featured a unique roofline. In 1953 there were many changes and it was advertised as "entirely new through and through". The unique side trim distinguished it from the lower priced models. This model also introduced options such as power steering and power brakes, previously only offered on expensive luxury cars.
- Stock and lowered suspension.
- Detailed 6 cylinder engine with custom parts.
- Additional parts to build as stock, Lowrider or custom version.
- Tampo printed whitewalls.
- Molded in white and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
Product number: 85-4431
Skill level: 4
We Also Recommend
Monogram #2 Rusty Wallace Pontiac Plastic Model Kit (Nascar Vintage)
Monogram #27 McDonald's Thunderbird Plastic Model Kit (Nascar Vintage)