Unveiled in December 2005, the Ferrari FXX is based on the Enzo, but has been developed by the company’s racing factory. The 6262cc V12 engine provides over 800ps output. The FXX incorporates technology derived from F1 racing cars, enabling gear changing in less than 100 milliseconds, putting this car in the same class as F1 circuit machines. Owners of the car are allowed to take part in test-driving and developing future racing technology.
About the Model
- High quality 1/24 assembly model of the Ferrari FXX
- Use with ITEM 12616 1/24 Ferrari FXX Photo-Etched Parts Set (sold separately) for amazing detail.
- Precision detailed model depicts the projection headlights enclosed in the front fenders, left/right rear wing, and other body features
- Includes roll cage and racing-type instrument panel &bucket seats to replicate the racing car style
- Includes mesh covers for front air intake and other areas
- Muffler ends are made of nickel-plated metal parts
- Gull wing type doors and rear cowling can be opened and closed thanks to a special two hinge mount
- Realistic solid synthetic rubber tires
- Includes decals to depict cars 1-29