Sales of Japanese model of 370Z Roadster began on Oct. 15, 2009.
The latest (and most powerful) incarnation of the legendary Nissan Fairlady Z hit the streets here in Japan in December of 2008, and has been turning heads ever since! Recapturing the look of the earlier Z cars, this new Nissan sports car (called 370Z in the overseas markets) brings affordable high performance to car aficionados around the world.
Tamiya’s release of the Z34 Fairlady Z features all the great detail and excellent fit that modellers have come to expect from the Big T…coupled with the Z34’s knock-out styling and legendary performance, this kit is a winner on every level!
- Can be built as either a right-hand or left-hand steering version.
- Moulded in white with matte chrome wheels and black rubber tires.
- Includes optional spoiler.
- Markings are provided as decals and metallic seals.
- Front wheels are positional.